Translate

Blog 174 Monday 16th September 2013

I am extremely proud of  my three sons Jonathan, Matthew and Jarrod and their achievements.

So it was no surprise when Jarrod my youngest, decided to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support via the "Go Sober for October" campaign in the memory of his mother Janice who lost the battle against cancer last year ...................................

Jarrod
"Doing this for my mother, Janice Nash, I love you and miss you so much"
"Janice Nash passed away peacefully at Katharine House Hospice, Adderbury, in the early hours of Thursday 19th January 2012. Her life cut short by illness, at the young age of 56. She will be sadly missed by Paul her Husband and her three boys, her family, friends and work colleagues. Her life was celebrated at St Mary's Church in Lower Heyford on Thursday 26th January.My dad at the same time had been battling bowel cancer."

Please help Jarrod by visiting his profile page and make a donation to Macmillan Cancer Support visit :-

https://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/jarrodnaisbit

On Thursday 19th January 2012 I wrote on this Blog ....................................."

At 04.15 today Janice passed away..............my former wife of fifteen years and fantastic mother to my three sons, has been overwhelmed by cancer, as much as this was expected it is a shock when the news comes of a close friend taken this way. My thoughts are for my sons....................and Janice, who now rests in peace after this battle...................." That post was the hardest blog post I have ever had to write.

At the time of Janice's passing I was going through Chemotherapy. Macmillan Cancer support were there for me when I needed them Macmillan Cancer Support