Translate

Blog 169 Tuesday 2nd July 2013

Well, I feel now that, for this episode at least, the waiting is over. Thank goodness. It has seemed an eternity since my daughters birthday when I was given the news of the cystic lesion (AKA Mr Alien) in my spine. Pre - op assessment tomorrow Wednesday, then I am being admitted on Thursday afternoon for an early op on Friday.  All the usual forms have flooded through the e-mail and letter box. Consent forms, personal medical information forms, MRSA awareness forms and finally directions and what to expect on arrival forms. Blah blah blah ! ......................................

Obviously, the paperwork is all very necessary and very much a part of putting ones life in the hands of our surgeons and medical staff. I owe my life to these wonderful, extremely talented people, together with everyone else that has been a part of assisting in my care during this long and sometimes arduous journey. Now if I see the light at the end of the tunnel do I walk towards the light or not ? ...............MMmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: