Translate

Blog 120 Monday 27th August 2012

My experience of the bowel cancer and the treatment given to me, never seem to leave my thoughts, it's always there, somehow in the background, always in my mind.   The follow up treatment is also never very far away. I have received another appointment for a further CT Scan at Northampton general hospital for Monday 3rd September 2012. This scan has been ordered by my oncologist for the Chest, Abdomen and Pelvis. This scan is no different from the others I have had, but is one of a long line of scans and is part of my "early warning system" just in case !! I am thankful for this system as it gives me peace of mind......................for a while.................................... but is nerve racking waiting for the results.    

1 comment:

Myra + Iain said...

Hello old chap, with regard to your tinnitus, have a look at this website http://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/.

There may be something there of use to you. I have suffered from tinnitus in both ears since 1984; and I can tell you that I have tried various suggested diets - none made any difference for me. The one thing that did, was to have two hearing aids. I still have tinnitus, but at a perceived lower level as I do not have to 'mask' it at such a high level as without them. Good luck, also with the CT scan.