Translate

Blog 144 Thursday 3rd January 2013

I seem to be sitting waiting for the next scan appointment letter to hit the front door mat. I hate this feeling of waiting and wonder why I am doing it. Since the chemotherapy didn't work and the cancer returned to my lung, things seem to have changed within. I have changed. My outlook has changed and I am desperately trying to................. snap out of it,  My health has also changed. I have become susceptible to colds, flu and chest infections. I am currently on strong anti-biotics 500mg Clarthromycin  for flu like symptoms that have manifested into a chest infection. These symptoms have been with me since my lung operation at the end of October.It has been particularly bad over Christmas and new year.  I have previously blogged about a product I was taking whilst on Chemo, "Seven Seas" Immune Defence tablets they were fantastic at altering my weekly blood results when the chemo was intent on destroying the blood cells. Alas, I stopped taking these at the end of chemotherapy and now wonder why............. they are definitely back on my shopping list!!!  

We must not loose sight of the good work that the scientists are doing in the fight against cancer
 
World first as scientists create cancer-killing cells that can be injected into patients

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2256711/World-scientists-create-cancer-killing-cells-injected-patients.html#ixzz2GxJ4HcUZ

Of course this type of article will provoke the sceptics, but I welcome any form of advance when it comes to combating cancer.

When cancer's found at an early stage, treatment is often easier and more likely to be successful. So finding cancer sooner rather than later can make a real difference.
(click on this link)
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF CANCER

No comments: