Translate

Blog 157 Sunday 14th April 2013

We have been away for a few days making the most of the Easter holidays.  Tomorrow is the start of the new school term for Hope and after two weeks off, a new working week for Wendy. I have yet to receive any results of my recent tests, but view this as good news, as previously if anything untoward was found a phone call is usually received within a few days.

Last weekend I cancelled the various cancer chat/information forums that I had subscribed to, as I was finding it all too depressing. Originally, I wanted to join in the chat of the various forums to offer support and advice where possible ...................The shear magnitude of the cancer situation and persons affected by cancer and their stories, really touched me, but lately in a very negative way.
I am hoping the Fluoxetine capsules prescribed, will soon kick in. I am advised they take three to four weeks to give any benefit. I am receiving help from Moving Minds   (Psychological Management and Rehabilitation provider of psychological services)   and my weekly chat is helping unravel and change the negative thoughts that have been plaguing me. After such a long winter I am really looking forward to the summer. Today was the first warm-ish day in the Midlands since August last year!!!!, reminds me of how much I miss Oz.
 

No comments: