Translate

Blog 161 Thursday 23rd May 2013

Possibly the most difficult blog I have had to write so far. Today is my daughters 11th birthday we were celebrating the occasion in the local "Beefeater" grill restaurant, but I was expecting a call from my Oncologist regarding the recent MRI scan. When the telephone call eventually came through, it was just as Hope was blowing out  her birthday cake candles. His voice was  almost apologetic "You have an    11 mm tumour on your spinal column and a problem in the vertebra in your neck which needs further investigation."...... I have a further MRI scan on Wednesday next week for my spine/neck area but will now be referred to the neurological unit in Oxford for further tests and investigation. I carried on as normal for the birthday celebration until at home, out of sight and lost it.....................:((

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John always in my thoughts
and endlessly in our family prayers
x