Translate

Blog 148 Tuesday 5th February 2013

Its been a bit of a mixed bag lately. My CT scan next week has dominated my thoughts and then the agonising wait for the results the following week. Luckily I have my youngest son Jarrod visiting today for a few days together with his lovely girlfriend Vici. The visit will take my mind off.

Being optimistic, I have also taken personal advice on my pension situation  and what I can do for the best in the future. I also have got the editor of "The Corby Eye" visiting tomorrow with the intention  of including Cancer awareness in his fortnightly newspaper. The Corby Eye is a local paper and concentrates on local people, events and good news in and around Corby.  Read More http://en.calameo.com/read/001364785f8daa9cf866b

Its all about raising awareness
 
Bowel Cancer UK
"About a quarter of bowel cancer patients in England are only diagnosed with the disease after an emergency admission to hospital, according to research published
This equates to about 8,000 out of 31,000 patients admitted in a 12-month period."
 
 
 
 
As I said its been a bit of a mixed bag

No comments: