Translate

Blog 150 Monday 18th February 2013

It's been Seven days since my CT scan and today at 2pm GMT my Oncologist Craig Macmillan will give me the results. I am extremely apprehensive as the previous two scans has resulted in surgery. It's been a long mentally challenging week but finally......

Update 20.35 GMT  18/02/2013

Finally .............I have been told the CT scan was clear wow ! thankyou.  I'm also on a six month scan regime now August seems a long way away but it won't rule my life thanks for the prayers and well wishes ..

 Check out the stats :(

http://www.bowelcanceruk.org.uk/resources/bowel-cancer-facts-figures/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. May many more come your way .

Myra + Iain said...

Good, we can breathe again!

Love and best wishes to you three.

Myra + Iain said...

We can breathe again.

Love to you three.