Translate

Blog 88 Friday 10th February 2012



Heavy snow again overnight in the Midlands. Hope and I will be out tobogganing later, after her school. Its school holidays next week so will be looking for things to do for her.. Wendy has ventured into London by train today for a works meeting. I took great delight taking photos of her clearing her car of snow so she can drive to the station. Our Labrador, "Jack" just wants to get out into the white stuff and chase squirrel's. I have finished my penultimate chemotherapy session and feel totally washed out. I have managed to sleep this time which is a bonus!! my head feels full of cotton wool as if I have a heavy cold,  I read somewhere that you never know when a Taurean is sad or depressed, but this week has seen me quite depressed. I'm not sure why. I think I just need some sunshine.
I have booked my free sessions with  Integrated Cancer Therapies reflexology, etc for next Monday. I found out about these free sessions via my nurse. Integrated Cancer Therapies is  a registered charity for cancer sufferers that live in Northamptonshire, perfect!!! Two weeks time my final Chemotherapy session and then CT scan to check how successful the treatment has been.........here's hoping

I have to include this link in my blog as I want everyone to check it out from Cancer research UK please click on the link and watch the video.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Wow! the snow looks like great fun x I remeber Wendy's first experience x not a sniff of it here!