Translate

Blog 92 Monday 27th February 2012

I have found I have lots more energy this weekend Maybe because its my last Chemo session and I'm on a high. I have completed my forms to volunteer for Bowel Cancer UK and on Saturday helped set up Corby Open, exhibition. After a few hours the old Corby library was transformed, thanks to many volunteers. Sunday, I spent most of the day clearing out the garage ready to repair large sections of roof when the weather gets better. My newly found energy is "All in the mind" as keeping busy is a ploy to winding down the clock before the 5th March, when I attend for my CT Scan. Then a nail biting wait for the results !!  Today I volunteered to spend 3 hours at the Corby Open exhibition, cleaning the windows. I have dates that I am to attend for my Community Awareness  training with Bowel Cancer UK.

Again today, I spoke with a person that, like me, had been mis-diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Its shocking how many people have the same story!!!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the last session is over.
I have a garage door frame that needs some work on it, anytime will be OK with me.
Iain