Translate

Blog 91 Thursday 23rd February 2012

I received a call back from my Thoracic Surgeon Mr Waller (Blog 90) He couldn't see me until 29th Feb so I thought I would leave it and see what happens to the pain in my left side and ribs over the next few days . I ended up last night going to the doctor on call service at 23.30. The surgery was full of tired looking Mums, babies and young children. I was eventually seen at 01.00 this morning. The doctor was unable to diagnose the problem and suggested I wait for my CT Scan on 5th March !! I was prescribed pain killers and sent packing a bit of a waste of time, but I've been saying to everyone "Early Diagnosis" is the key !!

Today my Chemotherapy sessions conclude with the removal of the Chemo Folfuser, hopefully for the last time ever, GMT 10.00 am, no celebration until after the scan though. As previously blogged it is imperative that when going through the cancer journey, you stay positive, make plans for the future, keep active and eat healthy. Wendy and I are planning a Road Trip across America for next year East to West Coast !!! Based on our trip around Australia    http://naisbit.blogspot.com/  it should be great fun and will be asking for advice from our blog followers in America, to ensure we see some great "outdoors"

No comments: