Translate

Blog 127 Thursday 20th September 2012

At 19.30 this evening the phone rang and a very welcome voice followed.... Mr Waller my Thoracic surgeon  Mr Waller apologised for phoning so late.............I wouldn't of cared if it was midnight!!!! He explained his view of the scans, and position of the tumour. Mr Waller explained, he would have to open me up again in the same area as before, (Blog 17 Friday 22nd July) but he would have to make the incisions larger in order to get to the area concerned. Well at least I now have a date and have something to aim at !! If it's anything like last time, Wendy will clear her diary, and work from her laptop in the hospital. The mum's at Hopes school will rally around and offer to look after Hope, Pick up and drop off etc. Appointments to be cancelled. Nobody likes going in for an operation but I'm sure that other cancer sufferers will agree, I just want this thing out of my body and 2nd October when my operation is scheduled, cannot come soon enough !! 

No comments: