Translate

Blog 128 Tuesday 25th September 2012

I have had a letter confirming my lung operation at the Leicester Spire Hospital for next week. I also have to attend at the hospital this Thursday for a Pre-Op assessment. Secondary Bowel cancer has once again taken hold in my left lung.  My Surgeon, Mr Waller will be performing a Broncoscopy as well as opening up the original scars to remove the tumour .....happy days. Hey! this time next week it will all be over and hopefully drawing on the morphine!!!!

Reading all the hospital literature that has come through the post, I get DeJa Vu  yes !! I've definitely  been here before Monday 18th July 2011  I can distincly remember,  I went through the mind debate of whether to have an Epidural or not. I didn't, my anaethetist listened and come up with some other blocker. I may have to this time as it is my surgeon's preffered method of analgesia  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyKXUKM6BA0