Translate

Blog 134 Monday 22nd October 2012

We have had a fantastic weekend celebrating my eldest son Jonathan and his wife Victoria's blessing of their marriage. Jonathan & Victoria were married on Christmas Eve 2011, they had brought their wedding plans forward, as Jonathan's mum Janice, my former wife of fourteen years, was battling cancer a battle she lost in January 2012. The wedding was originally planned for 20th October 2012 and that's what we did............it was a beautiful occasion.

On our return Sunday afternoon, I received  a strange phone call from the hospital.......Sunday afternoon.........?? results of the fluid removed from the recent absys that were sent for analysis have been returned and my surgeon, Mr Waller needs to speak to me ..................I confirmed I have an appointment tomorrow 23rd October, "Don't shoot the messenger" comes to mind. The very polite person was not able to give me any further information................we wait and try not to come up with any reasons and explanations prior to the consultation.............
 

No comments: