Translate

Blog 129 Monday 1st October 2012

The day before surgery........ not sure how I am feeling, I remember the last time I went in to the same hospital for the same operation at the same time only 13 months ago. I have been given the same surgical scrub for pre operative washing and the same thoughts running through my head, only last time I had the chemotherapy, post Op, to fall back on.  I am an avid reader of anything that will assist others in the future concerning Bowel Cancer It was with interest that I read
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2201277/The-3D-scan-helping-surgeons-treat-inoperable-tumours.html A story about a very brave lady Heather Davies diagnosed with Bowel Cancer in such an awkward position she was told it was inoperable. Based along the same lines of my recent PET Scan (but without radio-activity). A CT scan and  an MRI Scan is put together and computer software transforms it into 3D images, giving the surgeon a far better platform to operate,  brilliant!!. When you read things like this you again realise there are persons far worse off than yourself..................Bag packed, starvation procedure in place, not long to go now and this alien will be removed.

HOPE'S BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm Really upset that my daddy is going into hospital again its been a while since I wrote on the blog. I'm typing really fast because I gotta go to bed soon. When daddy was given the ALL CLEAR for a little bit I thought it was forever but mummy said he still had to have checks and scans. Anyway I'm looking forward for tomorrow because we get KFC by the way that's a take away.
 
 
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments: