Translate

Blog 18 Monday 25th July 2011

I am able to move around quite easily, but the pain in my chest stops me in my tracks every so often, especially when I have an unsolicited cough. The incision wounds are healing quite nicely on either side of my back, and Wendy has been able to remove some of the dressings. I have an appointment on Friday 29th July at my local surgery to have the remaining stitches removed.  On my disharge I was prescribed "Tylex" painkillers, which I assume are the strongest tablet painkiller for my case but it sometimes doesn't feel that they are doing anything. Sleeping is still a problem, I cannot sleep on my side as I usually do, sleeping flat out on my front gives chest pain and breathlessness. Sleeping on my back, raised with four pillows is probably the easiest but not natural for me so I keep waking up. Wendy says I snore even worst than before in this position. Nany naps and moaning for the next week I think ..............

Healing nicely !!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John
Great to hear things are going okay
Hope its not too painful
Colin

pennyp said...

Cor bloody'ell.......your blogs are very graphic John!!........So,so glad your are going in the right direction. I hope your infection is/has cleared up - good stuff that Penicillin.
Hi Hope, must be great to Daddy home.......another McDonalds I do beleive should be on it's way....hee hee :-)) I haven't forgotten about those dog photo's see if you can click on these links (perhaps Daddy will help you) to show you some photo's, you should recognise one or two dogs.....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150173275455855.305521.543115854&l=826b6bb814&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150171709800855.305128.543115854&l=f5322844cf&type=1

Lots of Love xxxx

Anonymous said...

Good to speak to you today John, hope all went well with your visit to the hospital this afternoon. I shall be back at the Spires for more torture tomorrow!!! Will speak to you soon.
Michael.