Translate

Blog Eleven Tuesday 12th July 2011

My Pre-Op assessment has been confirmed for Friday 15th July 2011 and I have received notification that my operation is on Tuesday 19th July 2011.  So out we go to buy pyjama's !!  I am ssoooooooooo looking forward to getting this cut out of my system and hopefully eradicated, the thought of the operation would normally be quite daunting........ is welcomed with open arms and I am presently in the same frame of mind as my 9 year old daughter looking forward to christmas.  I can't wait to go under the anaesthetic and knife....... having seen the DVD of my colonoscopy, prior to my original bowel operation I saw the cancer in situ, it was a disgusting, horrible mass, alien in appearance, made worst by the purple black dye, which was used to identify the area for the surgeon. This has no place in my system !!!

This week just can't go quickly enough !!

No comments: