Translate

Blog 21 Saturday 6th August 2011

MY HEART GOES OUT TO MY SONS  "Jonathan", "Matthew", and "Jarrod" .

My sons mum, 'Janice', whom I was married to for 15 years, has been admitted to hospital in Oxford, diagnosed with cancer and will soon be going through a serious operation ....they are devastated .....they were strong for me recently,.............. they have to face it all over again with their mum......

Words cannot describe how these young lives, including my daughter Hope, with everything to look forward too in life,  has to deal with this burden at their early years...... A reality check ...a sudden train smash. I feel so sorry for what they are going through. Suddenly my cancer  pales into insignificants, material things mean nothing to me any longer, my family is everything............

Wendy, and her mum, Sue, drove to Biscester yesterday and took the boys, together with Victoria, Jonathans fiancee out to lunch, . Unfortunately I was in too much pain to travel that far.  Jarrod came back with Wendy and spent a great afternoon with me supping home made white wine in the garden and an evening of movies brilliant!!!!!

Tuesday next week is when I return to Mr Waller to hear the results of what has been removed from my lungs following the  histology report. Everyone says "You must stay positive" I am positive .......and pessimistic ..is that possible??

Hope's Blog

I would like to thank you daddy for thinking about us and it is a horrid word
C A N C E R!!!!!!! When you here the word cancer you stop and think, and you think everything is going to get bad, then worse. That's what I thought in Australia when I first heared the word, I didn't really think he would have to go back to the hospital but I was wrong, so now I'm heart broken again but I know daddy's going to be fine.

No comments: