Translate

Blog 26 Monday 22nd August 2011

Appointment with Dr Joanna Watts today at the Great Oakley Medical Centre. Dr Watts has shown an interest in my case and is a wealth of information, she also found two stitches that had been missed (in fact she found one and Hope found the other) which was causing ongoing infection and associated pain, in two of my wounds. I am now on a 7 day course of Erythromycin 250mg Anti Biotics  hopefully this will now be cleared up and I can sleep at night!!!! I have been booked for a further appointment next week and a further appointment for a scan on my hand (at the site of the canulla) which I thought was to be today.

Great news Dr Watts also gave me the results of the Biopsy's and Polyp removed from my colon during the recent colonoscopy. All Clear !!!! brilliant, one less thing to worry about. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really good news about the biopsies, what are you going to blog about now?