Translate

Blog 28 Tuesday 30th August 2011

Received some literature through the post from Macmillan Cancer Support  "The emotional effects of cancer" and "A guide to benefits and financial help for people affected by cancer" there is a wealth of support out there for persons suffering from cancer or carers for sufferers. I don't feel that I am at that stage yet, that I have been emotionally effected by my experiences, maybe because I am lucky enough to have the support from family and friends. There is also information for volunteering etc great advice and loads of information.

Today I have an appointment back at Great Oakley Medical Centre following the 7 day course of anti-biotic. I feel a lot better now the additional stitches have been removed and everything has at last healed. My left side (Chest) is still completely numb from the surgery and my back aches when standing or laying in certain positions. This should all go with time................. Coughing and Laughing is still very painful, so I am officially "Grumpy" according to my wife and daughter!!!!!

No comments: