Translate

Blog 29 Wednesday 31st August 2011

My appointment at the local GP again raised questions regarding Chemotherapy, at last it was making sense nobody was talking about Chemo as apparently nothing will be done until at least 6 weeks after surgery. My previous experiences of an Oncologist in Australia following my bowel cancer operation was very brief and cost a fortune. I was told back in November 2009 by my, then, Oncologist that I did not need Chemotherapy. I was told my prognosis was good for the future, and I was told that it was believed that the cancer had not spread. I can remember walking out of the Oncologists office into the Australian sun feeling very relieved........................

Having now had the cancer spread to both lungs I am now relieved once again, as today I received an authorisation number from our health care to contact Mr Craig Macmillan Consultant Clinical Oncologist   Craig Macmillan has a consultancy in the grounds of Kettering General Hospital, so not too far to travel once an appointment is made.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hope you get a good nights kip John x B & T X