Translate

Blog 25 Sunday 21st August 2011

We have been away for a few days, to stay with our friends in Southwick "Bill & Trish" (Thanks again you guys) Southwick is close to my folks and family in Worthing and within a short distance to Brighton. I was born in Brighton and never tire of the place. We also took "Jack" our Black Labrador. Jack discovered the Sea for the first time, and it was amazing to watch his antics.



Across the lock gates at Southwick


 Wendy discovered that her fear of heights, did not affect her sudden insane wish to complete a "Reverse Bungy Jump" We had some good laughs with my family, walked around Brighton, dragged around Brighton Pier by my daughter Hope, and generally had a great time.


Wendy Reverse Bungy "Screaming"


This was a good way of forgetting about the reason for this Blog ie the Cancer I have yet to receive the results of the Colonoscopy biopsy's recently taken. Tomorrow I am at my local GP to check out the reason for the lingering pain in my left hand at the site of the cannula and to discuss, in the GP words "Pull Together" all the information.   

No comments: