Translate

Blog 93 Friday 2nd March 2012

Only a few days to go before my CT Scan. My Oncologist, Mr MacMillan, is superstitious about removal of my Porta Cath until after the results. I can't wait to have it removed as its starting to bother me. It tends to pull on the vein its connected to in my neck. Its all very hygienic and hidden under the skin, but it does feel a bit like an alien sitting there as its quite a lump!

The Porta Cath

Yesterday, I completed the first training with Bowel Cancer UK's  Claire and Eimear The training session was in Southwark, London SE1. Next session on 21st March.

 I have been amazed at the amount of people I have reached via this blog in 28 different countries! so volunteering for Bowel Cancer UK I will be able to spread the word even further. "Get yourself checked" " If you receive a Bowel Cancer screening test kit USE IT!! do not be one of the 48% that do not send it back !!! see cancer screening nhs remember Early diagnosis is the key!!!!!

No comments: