Translate

Blog 95 Thursday 8th March 2012

Only a few days left to the 13th and the results of my scan. Am I superstitious? No,........... I was born on the 13th, and the 13th has been very kind to me over the years! so, "no worries" there. I am however not good at waiting.......................... I shall be spending some time this weekend with my father, as previously mentioned, he is no longer mobile, he sleeps most of the time is not eating much, and only takes small amounts of fluid. He has a mass growing in his stomach, which is believed to be a tumour but will not be attended to due to dads age. From my point of view I would like to know what it is, as every doctor or surgeon that I speak to, asks if there is any cancer in the immediate family,............. I've always replied to  the negative.

Eat well, avoid processed foods, don't stress and be positive.!!

No comments: