Translate

Blog 97 Tuesday 13th March 2012

I believe this has got to be the ultimate, "I've got good news and bad news" story. I always ask for the "bad news" first when it is presented in this way. The bad news, as Wendy wrote my father passed last Saturday,  I had seen him over the last couple of weeks and had sat by him for a while in his last hours his funeral is Wednesday 21st March.

The "good news" is that my appointment with Mr Waller was all positive and I have been given the all clear from the recent CT scan. My son Jonathan, turned up out of the blue yesterday, and it was nice that he came to the hospital with Wendy and I.

It feels like a weight has been lifted and am able to get on with my life without that dreaded "What If" feeling. Thanks for all the well wishes received and support over the last few months. I would like to continue with the blog and record any cancer related stories and information. I would love to hear from my followers of the blog in the 29 different countries or if you have a related story to tell.     

4 comments:

deana said...

John and Wendy,

I am so happy for you!
I have been Reading your Blog for some time now.....
what a Joyful day indeed!

Doin a happy dance for all of you!

xx ~~Deana~ :)

Myra + Iain said...

Hello Dear Boy, Hello Wendy, Hello Hope
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but over the moon to hear about you. I suppose that means that you will all be coming to stay with us soon?

Brilliant news!

Love, Myra & Iain

John Naisbit said...

Thank you Deana for all your support

John Naisbit said...

That would be good !!