Translate

Blog 58 Monday 14th November 2011

Not sure where the weekend 12th & 13th went, time just flew. Had blood tests this morning and eagerly await the results. If the white platelets are low, as I suspect they will be. I may have to have a blood transfusion, according to the nurse. I think it will just mean that the chemo is deferred a further week. I am sure that blood transfusions are kept, just in case of low blood count and infection. The Lansoprazole as previously mentioned was fantastic immediately got rid of the severe heartburn I was experiencing and to date it hasn't come back.  Do not defer  my chemo I want to finish in March 2012!! Good result for Wendy her colonoscopy came back clear, as I recently reported bowel cancer has effected her family in the past so a great result. 

Later ......................... Yey!! bloods have come back OK so 5th chemo session here we come I really shouldn't be so pessimistic I've been popping some Immune deficiency natural tablets and loads of Vitamin C must have done the job brilliant !!!!!

No comments: