Translate

Blog 62 Friday 25th November 2011

Where has 2011 gone ! Its flown past probably because it's been a very busy year. Monday 28th November I'm seeing my Oncologist Mr McMillan again. It's good being able to speak openly and get answers or possible reasons for things that happen as a consequence of the Chemotherapy.

The cold weather is playing havoc with my face and hands. The cold wind on my face, even during the "OFF" week of chemo still attacks the muscles in my face and I look like one of those size one dogs with a size ten skin ......Shar Pei  I believe. Snow forecast today for Scotland, I certainly will not be playing snow balls this year. Sixth chemo session next week six more to go !! I can't wait to get over this sicky headachy lethargic feeling.

I've started  putting together a business plan and web site for a small business venture, for when this is all over.  It's all come together quite nicely and taken my mind off things, it's also stopped me disturbing Wendy when she works from home.  So much for early retirement.!!     

No comments: