Translate

Blog 55 Wednesday 2nd November 2011

Haven't slept at all last night. My connected Folfuser IV fell on the floor twice which pulled on the Porta Cath, I also have quite severe indigestion and heartburn which is a reported side effect ("Gaviscon" is my friend). I am quite nausea's this morning but have yet to take the tablets. I could go on, but I don't want to bore you with the ailments or side effects, especially as certain friends seem to think I have an annul fixation. All I said was get yourself checked for bowel cancer if your over 45 cause thats when it started with me. I don't call that a fixation, get a colonoscopy!!! Guy's get yer undercarraige checked, Prostate cancer kills a man every hour in the UK !!!! Testicular cancer primarily affects younger men and is the most common form of cancer in men aged between 15 and 44.

 Ladies in a previous blog I mentioned that my first wife is being seriously effected by cancer of the ovaries and bowel this all started in her early fifties this has also devastated my three sons and family. Early diagnosis is vital to effective treatment. Please check out the Cancer research UK website for signs and symptoms for early diagnosis.

Wendy's Blog

Got home today to find that the postman had dropped off a lovely padded envelope for me. Excited  until I opened it and found "Kleenprep". Here I thought I had up to 2 months before my colonoscopy and it is Saturday week....... John's turn to laugh at me!!!! The reason why I am going for a colonoscopy is because bowel cancer runs in my family. My mom had 13cm removed from her colon, thankfully she has been clear for 11 years. My Gran also had it as well as a few other family members.
Good thing I can work from home so I know where I will be on the Friday!
Iain looks as if I am going to have an annul fixation for the next couple of weeks!!!

No comments: