Translate

Blog 60 Saturday 19th November 2011

6am and wide awake then straight into the regime of taking the tablets. Previously I never thought that I would ever be so reliant on drugs. I hated taking tablets and only just managed the odd aspirin here and there. Today and for the rest of next week, I am off the steroids and anti sickness drugs, however I am still taking Lansoprazole which were given to me after my exit from A&E. These tablets are brilliant, the chemo was giving such severe symptoms of heartburn I thought I was having a mild heart attack. A course of these have sorted it.

I have also found that "Seven Seas" Health Oils Immune Defence tablets have regenerated my white platelets and allowed the Chemotherapy to carry on as normal.  I am also eating loads of oranges etc.

Before taking the Seven Seas Immune defence my bi-weekly blood tests were showing that the white platelets were being destroyed by the chemo at such a rate that every three sessions would have to be postponed. Thanks to the above bolstering my immune system, I believe I will carry on and finish my chemo in March 2012 as planned!!! You can get these at most supermarkets. The results are showing in my blood tests these have also got to be good for you sane people as well!!!! Thanks for reading my blog, double click on the cluster map below to see which countries and city's my ramblings have reached.

  

No comments: