Translate

Blog 66 Saturday 10th December 2011

I was amazed that following David Haas guest article on the subject of; health within cancer survivors and patients, last Saturday, this topic was all over the UK morning Sky and BBC news. In my case it seemed  all too easy to "sit around and not do anything" I have dusted off the running machine and still take "Jack" our labrador for long walks through our local Kingswood nature park. My biggest problem is what I eat. Please see the linked article "Top Foods To Eat"

 "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."-Hippocrates

When you read these Food & Nutrition type articles, you realise that actually, what you are eating are pretty good Cancer fighting foods.

Wendy's Blog

Now if only I can get John to eat tomatoes, they are full of  lycopene. Researchers agree that lycopene has powerful cancer fighting properties, and I believe this whole heartily. He does occasionally eat them but then covers them in a layer of salt...... I might have to get the tin of quality street out and bribe him, a cherry tomato and then a chocolate, I wonder if that will work?

No comments: