Translate

Blog 70 Monday 26th December 2011

My eldest son Jonathan, got married to Victoria on Christmas Eve this year in Oxfordshire, we had a good but hectic couple of days leading up to the wedding and Christmas. The ceremony was performed by Victoria's uncle Dennis who is a minister at the Biscester Church, it was a lovely occasion. I have previously blogged, that my sons mum; Janice, my first wife, is also fighting cancer.Unfortunately, Janice could only stay for the ceremony, then had to leave as she was feeling just too poorly following her chemotherapy, she was unable to attend the reception but remained in our thoughts. My sons are remaining strong and coping extremely well with both parents enduring this despicable disease and lifesaving chemotherapy. My eighth chemotherapy session starts this week a day late due to Christmas which will take me through to Friday 30th December 2011. We haven't made any plans for new years eve just in case I wont be up to any celebrations. This was the first year that I haven't spent time with my parents on Christmas day, apart for the years I spent in Australia and South Africa, I just couldn't face the six hour round trip. 

I wish all my family, friends and followers a very happy and healthy 2012          

No comments: