Translate

Blog 74 Monday 2nd January 2012

Wendy's Blog

On the 6th January 2004 we said goodbye to our baby that we never knew. Our Angel was cremated at Worthing Crematorium. We lost our baby at 20 weeks, it wasn't until we were going through this that I found out that I new a lot of people that had had miscarriages. It isn't until you are experiencing something that you find out that you are not alone.

John has just read a blog that he found on a follower that has just joined him on twitter. This is about a little boy also with cancer. John doesn't cry very often, and has being quite stoical about what he is going through, but hearing about a child with cancer is something that stirs the deepest emotions.

Hope our daughter, asked me the other day what is my biggest fear, instead of  answering straight away I asked her what hers was? She said "dying". Our nine year old is growing up so quickly by circumstances beyond our control. My answer to her " None of us knows when it will be our time, only the Lord knows that, but we mustn't be scared of dying because when it is our time we will join him in Heaven."

Hope was satisfied with that answer but asked again what mine was......."Not being able to protect you."

I think that is why when you read about a child with cancer your heart breaks!!!

No comments: