Translate

Blog 82 Tuesday 24th January 2012

Chemo session 10 currently underway, not much I can do apart from write the blog and watch daytime television, occasionally complying with instructions from the nurse and watch the iv slowly do its thing. Its all remarkably uneventful now for the good its doing.  My appointment to the Oncologist last evening was also pretty normal, bloods are good and treatment is going well. Perhaps its because I'm fearing the worst that everything seems a bit dull, or that possibly I'm over these treatments now and can't wait till the twelfth and last one. 

I shall be attending Janice's funeral and celebration of life on Thursday and pray this will bring some closure to my sons. It has not been a good start to 2012 for them and hopefully after Thursday they will be able to look forward once again 

No comments: