Translate

Blog 46 Tuesday 11th October 2011

I have slept most of the weekend, all day and night. I have no energy and feeling very lethargic. I have tried not to sleep during the day; on instruction from the nurse, but my available energy versus's available gravity puts me on the back foot all the time. Weird though, that I am able to sleep well at night. I put the daytime sleeping down to a chemical sleep, all the chemo drugs still racing around perhaps. I have noticed that the last session side effects have lasted a lot longer i.e tiredness and headaches are still with me and I am getting blood staining from my nose. My next appointment with the Oncologist Mr Macmillan to discuss the lingering side effects is 6pm on Halloween !!! that's also weird, trick or treat I wonder..........

No comments: